How does receiving the unfailing love of Jesus give me the motivation and power to speak and show love to others? My spouse? My children? What is my next step?
A Disciple is a learner:
How did he build His community?
Today’s Big Points
1. The Love of God
2. The Gift of God: His only son!
3. The requirement of faith
4. Eternal Life
* What are the differences between an Old Testament hero like Jacob and Jesus?
* What things do you tend to turn to for satisfaction instead of Christ? For your Children:
* Why was it surprising that Jesus talked with this woman?
* Who is the living water?
* How does Jesus, the living water, satisfy our souls?
• Are you more a rule keeper or rule breaker?
• How can rule breaking be a path to rejecting Jesus? How can rule keeping be a path to rejecting Jesus?
• Why is Jesus’ obedience to the Father so important for you and me?
• In what ways can you—as a child of God—love and know him better? What can you do to join in his work in the world around you?
• How has Jesus shown himself to be the “bread of life” in your life?
• How has God used brokenness in your life to heal you and even help others?